This problem is shown in the following screen shot.
However, this policy setting determines only whether the dialog box for configuring Outlook Anywhere settings is available to the user.
- To control and configure Outlook Anywhere, download a custom Group Policy template that includes policies. This template is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- In the Group Policy Object Editor, add the 2426686_template.adm file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click Administrative Templates, and then click Add/Remove Templates.
- In the Add/Remove Templates dialog box, click Add.
- In the Policy Templates dialog box, locate and select the 2426686_template.adm file. Click Open.
- In the Add/Remove Templates dialog box, click Close.
- RPC/HTTP Connection Flags
- Proxy Server Name
- Only connect if Proxy Server certificate has this principal name
- Proxy authentication setting
These settings are shown in the following screen shot.